Statement of Beliefs
- We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are verbally and fully inspired by God and are inerrant in the original writings and that they are of supreme and final authority in matters of faith and life.
- We believe in on God eternally existing in three distinct persons who are called: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
- We believe that Jesus was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true sinless man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but that he sinned against God and incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death which is separation from God. We also believe that all human beings are born with a sinful nature; and that when they reach the state of moral responsibility, they practice sin before God in thought, word and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as our substitutionary sacrifice and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there as our high priest and advocate.
- We believe in blessed hope, the personal and predicted return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
- We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born-again of the Holy Spirit and are, therefore, the redeemed children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, as well as the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.