WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The Bible is the inspired, inerrant, infallible Word of God, authoritative for faith, and completely sufficient for life and godliness in the Person of Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 4:12; 2 Peter 1:19-21).
- The one true God eternally exists in Three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19).
- Jesus Christ offered Himself as our Substitute on the cross (1 Peter 2:24) and His shed blood paid the penalty for our sin (Romans 3:21-26; 2 Cor. 5:21).
- Our Lord Jesus Christ was bodily resurrected (1 Corinthians 15:4) and that His return is imminent (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
- The Gospel is the only means by which God the Father saves sinners thru Jesus Christ and we must proclaim that message to a dying world (Romans 1:16-17; Romans 10:14-17).
- Salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ Jesus alone (Eph. 2:8-9; Titus 3:5; Acts 4:12; 1 Tim. 2:5).
- All who receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior by faith are declared righteous by God on the basis of Jesus’ shed blood and receive eternal life as a free gift (Romans 3:24; Romans 10:9-10; Ephesians 2:8-9).
- All believers are to walk by the Spirit, not the flesh, performing good deeds which glorify Christ (Galatians 5:16-26; Ephesians 2:10).
- Discipleship is critical to the growth and building up of the Body of Christ. (2 Tim. 2:2).